Sunday, September 30, 2012

September favorites

Just some more of my favorites:

Hadley was watching some morning cartoons and Hudson decided to take a seat in her lap. Sweet sister never gets annoyed by him and was just so excited that he wanted to sit with her. 

I usually try to find something for Hadley to do when I take Hudson up for a nap because sometimes I am upstairs for about 15 minutes. I like to read books to him, sing a couple songs, and then lay him down and Hadley is so good at entertaining herself while I do so. This particular day she must have been extra tired because when I came back downstairs I found her asleep like this:


All dressed for school picture day.



We went to watch Lexi play in her softball game and there were plenty of kids for Hadley and Hudson to play with. There are only a few girl siblings on the team but there is no shortage of boys. Hudson, who spends much time in my arms, was quick to jump down and join all the big boys. He tried so hard to keep up even though he was the youngest. It was so fun watching him chase them all around and mimick everything they did. He is in the light blue shirt.



And just because I always brag about how well Hadley and Hudson get along I decided to include this picture. They really do hardly fight (thanks to Hadley). Hudson takes out his agression on Hadley and she is always so patient with him. But he also loves on her all the time and is her little shadow, wanting to do everything she does. Anyway, this picture was taken moments after Hudson hit Hadley. She started crying and I told him to go sit in timeout. Obviously, not the reaction he was going for and he quickly turned on the crying as well.  What I should have taken a picture of was him leaning over to kiss her and hug her so he wouldn't be in trouble anymore.


Hudson still loves his baby cousin and wants to hold him everytime we see him!



One of the many times Hudson is mimicking Hadley. She loves it and purposely will do something and say, "Hudson, see if you can do this."

Riding their cars in the field next to our house.


We spent the morning at the park and I asked for the kids to smile for a picture. These are the two I got.  Hudson wouldn't look away from his bag of goldfish and Hadley thought being goofy was more fun!



Ryan sent me a picture of Buck's first time swinging. I think he likes it! He is such a cute, happy baby.


Hadley wanted to wear her "Go Pokes" outfit to school one day. She was so excited when she got out of the car at school and her teacher told her how much she loved her clothes. She could NOT believe her teacher was a Cowboys fan TOO!


Powered sugar doughnuts and cartoons in the morning. Hudson's in heaven! I love this picture and how he just looks annoyed that I am interupting his TV watching.


The kiddos in their Thunder clothes. Cutest thunder fans ever!



Hadley and Hudson love playing with his new drumset from his birthday. I love when they play together which is happening much more often now.



Sweet baby boy. This is before I had to wake him up from a nap so we could get to Hadley's dance class. Sometimes I just have to stare at him for a few minutes before waking him.


No comments:

Post a Comment