Thursday, May 10, 2012

Zoo

Hadley, Hudson, and I went to the zoo today. It just felt like a must with no wind and a temperature in the 70's. As soon as Hudson was up (he's our late sleeper) we packed up and made it to the zoo as it was opening. I decided to take the wagon today instead of the stroller and it was a brilliant idea! The stroller has always been a nightmare for me because neither of my kids like the stroller and I end up pushing it, holding one kid on my hip, and looking around for where the other is wandering off to. The zoo is typically the hardest workout I ever get. This time they loved riding in the wagon. And if Hadley didn't want to ride she even pulled the wagon for me! Anyway, not many pictures but still such a fun day!


Early in the morning is the best time to go to the zoo. You are most likely to see the animals and we really got lucky today. I think every animal was out and right by the window/cage for us to see. Here they are at the lion exhibit. 

                            

I mainly wanted to post these next two videos because they are so cute. The first one is Hudson making lion noises. The second one just shows exactly how sweet Hadley always is to her brother. She wanted to make sure he knew what he was looking at and even lifted him us so he could see better.





No comments:

Post a Comment