Wednesday, May 16, 2012

School's out for summer!


School is out and we are ready for summer! We can't wait to swim, play outside all day, and play with friends. The kids completed some projects throughout the year and gave them to us on the last day of school. 

From Hudsons teachers:


They made a book for us (which I disassembled just for the pictures) of many of Hudsons projects. I wish his hands and feet could stay this size forever!



Hadley came home with a big 3-ring binder of many of her projects. Since it would take days to take a picture of each page I just picked some of my favorites.

Front cover and all of her classmates:




Hadley started the year with no interest in coloring and very little attention span. In 9 months she has changed so much. She now loves to color (trying her best to stay in the lines) and is doing much better at staying still long enough to at least write her name!


They did this project for Mom's day last fall. Although I do like spaghetti we very rarely eat it so I am guessing she just couldn't think of anything else for this question!


Love the answer to the 3rd question:



Very impressed by her drawing of an elephant. Sadly, I think this is better than I could do.


Always loving her brother:


This picture was made for Dad's Day this spring.


He's got her brainwashed!


Her self portrait has changed a lot since September:



She grew so much in 9 months!

Some pictures throughout the year:






We loved Warm World and I am sad for Hadley to be through with her time there. I feel like she learned so much, was loved by all her teachers, and made some great friends. It is such a blessing for her to beg to go to school each day. In other news, we got our acceptance letter from our interview at Crossings Christian School. This has been a big decision for us and we are excited for Hadley to begin a new chapter and start pre-K at Crossings next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment