Friday, May 11, 2012

This and That

I have a bunch of pictures I need to dump on here and decided to do it in one long picture post...

Hudson looked out the window and saw Uncle Ryan mowing our yard. He screamed, quickly ran to find his lawnmower, and opened the door to help Ryan mow. He followed him around until the yard was done!

Helping Papa plant some flowers:


A couple weeks ago Hudson took a hard fall and ended up with some pretty nasty gashes on his chin. After panicked call to my parents (because Matt was away from his phone) and a near trip to the ER, the bleeding finally stopped. Unfortunately he now has some scars from his battle wound but they keep getting smaller each day.


Love this smile!

I cannot get enough of the pictures I get when the kids are laying together, sucking their thumbs, and watching TV. We are working so hard on breaking this habit with Hadley but we give her a break at bedtime. She tells us when she's 5 she will quit...we'll see!






Hudson has a newfound obsession with babies ever since Buck was born. He had never been around a baby previously and now he can't leave them alone. He is SO gentle and quiet, scared to move an inch. He loves to put rock his sister's babies, put them to bed, and give them hugs and kisses. I love seeing our rough and tumble boy being so sweet.



Shhhh!

Grandma and Jody came in town and they stayed at a hotel with an indoor pool. We took all the grandkids over to swim and overtake the pool. Hudson spent most of the time staring at baby Audrey...


...while Hadley practiced her cheerleading moves. I was pretty impressed at how long she could balance on her daddy's hands!



We then made our way inside to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday with cupcakes. Love how excited Hudson is about his cupcake.


Hadley and I went on a bike ride and she found a field of dandelions along the way. She was very excited when she found one out of the bunch that was huge! I love seeing the awe and excitement in her face at new discoveries.


Gearing up for round 2 vs. the Lakers. Go Thunder!


And one last thing. A short video of my boy of few words. Hudson quickly figured out he gets anything he wants from pointing, grunting, or letting his sister get it for him. He doesn't say much and only a couple words (momma and Papa) clearly. This makes my dad pretty proud!



No comments:

Post a Comment