Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sweet girl

Hadley has such a tender heart. She used to not warm up to people very easily but she is maturing into a very sweet, sensitive young girl. She doesn't like when we get on to Hudson and is quick to give him a hug and tell him it's ok. She always kisses him and tells him she loves him and whenever he gets hurt she is the first to make sure he is ok. Hadley gets her feelings hurt easily and I imagine she will be the peacemaker among her friends someday. Anyway, the other night I was rubbing her back on the couch and she said, "Mommy, when I grow up I want to be a dentist but when I am little I just want to make people laugh when they are sad."

Comments like this make me realize exactly how fast she is growing up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...that brought tears to my eyes. What a precious, precious, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete