Monday, October 17, 2011

Hadley's school picture

Isn't she the cutest?!?! I love this picture. I just don't like that it reminds me how quickly she is growing up!

Hadley was so excited for school pictures! She woke up extra early, picked out her own outfit, and wanted her hair curled. This is all really fun to do when trying to get ready for work and get a 1 year old ready for the babysitter also. But we got it done! She looks JUST like her daddy at this age. Other than her squinty right eye. She got that from me and it closes just a little more than the left when she smiles. Drives me absolutely crazy on myself (as I am sure it will her) but I think it is precious on her. Last year's school picture she had straight hair and it was barely past her shoulders. If she never lets us cut it it may be at her waist next year!

1 comment:

  1. Omg, Ashley! I don't even know where to start! I just got caught up on your blog and WOW! Your family could seriously be models! Every single one of you! And Hudsons party looked out of this world! Unbelievably adorable! And Hadley is getting so big and is as beautiful as ever! I want to buy Hadleys wardrobe from you. Seriously. When you're ready to get rid of it I want itt!! Miss you guys so much! Beautiful family and awesome blog! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete