Monday, August 29, 2011

Some recent pics that I didn't want to leave out

Here are some random pictures from the beginning of August that I wanted to include since they didn't really fit into any other post.

Bathtime is always fun. Hadley can make Hudson laugh better than either of us:



Best dog EVER! and the most tolerant.

Hadley wanted to go golfing with daddy and she patiently stood outside our fence for him to come pick her up. This has become a nightly ritual for them. There is a sno cone stand right next to our neighborhood and Hadley manages to sucker him into one on most nights. What a great daddy!


This may be one of my favorite pictures at the moment!!! We were playing in the living room and I happened to catch Hadley in a full belly laugh. If I need to smile I can just look at this picture because it ALWAYS does the trick

Sweetest girl I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment