Monday, August 1, 2011

Eleven Months Old!

One more month and I will have a one year old! Not sure how I feel about it but I am just embracing every second I do have before he is a toddler. Hudson is so much fun right now and keeps us on our toes!!!


About our 11 month old:
-definitely walking....fast.
-into EVERYTHING, more than I could have ever imagined.
-big climber, especially the stairs. He would spend all day going up and down if we would let him.
-favorite foods: canteloupe, watermelon, hummus, ice, icecream, green beans.
-loves to be outside (even in the 100 degree heat)
-gives lots of hugs and kisses. When Hadley wakes up in the morning he loves to go give her a hug and when you pick him up he lays his head on your shoulder. Such a sweet boy
-he still weighs about 18 pounds putting him at the very bottom of the growth chart for weight. Again, I can't hold him still long enough to even guess how tall he is.
-drinks through a straw
-likes to play with cars, toy golf clubs, and any kind of ball. Oh, and I can't forget our phones, the remotes, and anything else he shouldn't have.
-he is loud and screams...ALOT. And he has learned how to throw some big tantrums. Thankfully, he is easily distracted and it doesn't last.
-he is still a great sleeper but wakes up early. we can expect a 6 or 6:30 wake up call each morning but he takes two 2+ hour naps and goes to bed about 8 so I will take the 6am mornings.


Here are a few pics over the last month:







working so hard



sissy is good at making this sad face better

I love how Hudson looks as big as Hadley here. Look at that full belly right after eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment