Monday, August 22, 2011

Boosting my children's immune system...

Nothing like taking your kids to, quite possibly, the most germ infested public play area around...the mall play area. Three and a half years ago, when Hadley had first started crawling, I took her to play at the mall and quickly realized I could not be scared of germs. While all the other moms were rushing to wash off their children's dropped pacifier, I watched my daughter suck her thumb, rub it all along the floor as she crawled to the next toy, and put her thumb back in her mouth! Somehow, we have been blessed with two extremely healthy kids that rarely get sick...even though we do go to the mall playground about once a week in this extreme heat.

Anyway, Hudson made his first trip to the mall a few weeks ago and I just put the pictures on the computer to add to the blog. He had a blast. He would squeal with excitement and then try to follow all the older kids around and do what they were doing. Here are a few pics:

A little shy and unsure when we first arrived:

But loving it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment