Thursday, August 11, 2011

Never...

...wake a sleeping baby! Well, almost never.

I attribute both of our children's sleeping habits to our consistency with naps and bedtimes. We have lots of friends and family that think we are crazy but to me, nothing is better than a happy, well rested baby! We have had to miss some playdates and a few lunch outings but it is worth the sacrifice to have such great sleepers. And Hadley loves that Hudson naps so well because when he goes to bed it is her cue that she gets ALL the attention!

Anyway, the other day I had to wake Hudson from his second nap because we all had to go somewhere. I think it took me about 10 minutes of standing outside his door before I finally let myself go in. When I did go in I immediately had to grab the camera because I never get these pictures of my sleeping baby and he was so precious...and the only picture I can get of him staying still!





No comments:

Post a Comment