Saturday, August 26, 2017

Moore Tournament

I am SO late writing this post and can't even remember exactly what happened in the tournament but we had a fun weekend with a few things worth posting about. The tournament had a delayed start after a full day of rain the day before. Unfortunately, they didn't tell us until we had gotten all the way to Moore. At that point we decided to drive to Norman, eat dessert at the Baked Bear, walk around Campus Corner, and I even got to take the girls to the Theta house. 



Covered in mud just from walking around the field.




Hudson is always such a trooper and loves to go to these tournaments as well. He spends a lot of time on the ball field and never complains. His time is coming though!




I was so excited to show Hadley the Theta house and see her reaction to how big it was. I think she was just more excited to be with her friends and didn't even seem that impressed. I guess I will just have to keep working on her over the next several years!








I'm not even sure how we placed in the tournament or if we did well at all! I guess I need to stay a little more on top of posting after tournaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment