Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Meet the teacher

After a full summer, "meet the teacher" is always one of the most anticipated days for the kids. This year we were extra excited as both kids got the teacher they wanted. Hudson was over the moon excited to read his letter from Ms. Mehlhaff that she would be his teacher. I think he was kind of expecting it since Hadley had her so it would have been a huge disappointment if he hadn't gotten her.  Hadley was thrilled to be with two of her very best friends, Claire and Lottie. Plus, she had the young teacher which is always fun for a 4th grade girl. 

I took off work in the morning and we had a fun day meeting their teachers, seeing friends, and going to lunch. I already can tell its going to be a GREAT year. I can also tell, its going to absolutely break my heart when this year ends and Hadley "graduates" from the lower school. We'll just make the most of this year!







No comments:

Post a Comment