Saturday, December 31, 2016

December pics

Our house made it in the Rose Creek magazine for our lights. Always a fun surprise. 


Hudson and Bauer asleep in Hadleys room when I went to wake Hudson one morning. How cute is that to see them cuddled up together?!



Cute Hudson all bundled up in his snow gear and Hadley dressed and feeding her baby before getting out to run some errands.



You can barely see it in this picture but Hudson's arms are all the way up in the air, cheering that he had must made a basket.


I volunteered to help with the Pinterest party at Crossings again this year. It was so much fun and I liked it more this year. It was a brunch style party instead of desserts this year and the food was so good! The crafts were a little easier as well and somehow I didn't even think to take a picture of the craft I led. It was a cute wooden sign that I even made for myself.




Cold mornings = cuddling on the couch in pjs before school. Good thing they wake up early because I don't think we could manage getting ready right out of bed.


Field trip with the third graders to the Myriad Gardens. This was a fun field trip! It was all decorated for Christmas and the kids learned a lot about plants and wildlife. I love getting to take off work and go on field trips with Hadley!




I know I have more pictures and I need to find them! Hudson got picked to be a shepherd in the Crossings Church nativity program. It was the most precious thing and so fun that he was chosen. He didn't have to memorize any lines but loved being on stage.


Watching a little tv on the iPad before bedtime. Something so sweet about their faces glowing in the light.


Hadley had her last Christmas dance recital since she will be moving to Jr. Company next year and not doing any regular dance classes. It's always such a sweet recital that I will miss watching. No pressure, no getting ready, no makeup, just watching them dance to beautiful Christmas music.



I picked up some crafts at Target to prepare for the Christmas season so we picked up Chick-fil-A and had a fun night at home making "gingerbread houses", cutting out snowflakes,  and baking cookies.




The dogs sure are loving their new beds! How cute is that?!


No comments:

Post a Comment