Wednesday, December 21, 2016

School Christmas parties

I took a long lunch today so I would be able to go to the kids Christmas parties. It was a lot of fun to see the new friends each of them have made in just half the year. Hudson is in a class with pretty much all new buddies and he has made some really great friends. We ate Chick-fil-A, cookies, and they sang us a couple Christmas songs. After his party he came with me up to Hadley which started right after. Their class did a Christmas craft, ate some snacks, and I got to watch her with some of her new friends as well. There are two new girls to the school and it made my heart happy to see her including them as if they have been there forever. After the parties I had to head back to work and Sarah Baker offered to take the kids with her to a movie. I am so very thankful for Sarah and how often she helps me out so the kids can have fun! She sent me a pic which shows that several other Crossings students had the idea of a movie as well!









No comments:

Post a Comment