Thursday, December 15, 2016

CCS Christmas program

Another wonderful Christmas program... I love watching these sweet kids sing! They both loved taking some pictures with their friends before the show. 





This is the only picture I got of Hudson during his program. I was so disappointed they they had him placed behind a couple tall girls and I couldn't see him as well. Matt went up on the balcony and was able to record the entire thing so I think we ended up getting some great video of him.


A few more pictures after Hudsons program and then some of Hadley and her friends before her program. 








Hadley was right there in front and so easy for us to see. I love that both kids sing their hearts out and enjoy the Christmas program as much as we do!





Such a sweet night that I always love and remember. I really can't believe Hadley only has 1 more of these programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment