Thursday, January 5, 2017

Snow Day!

We've gotten lucky the last few years to at least get one good snow in the winter season. That's about perfect for me...I love to see the joy it brings the kids to play in the snow but I am fine to not have it stick around! I thought we still had snow gear from last year but I didn't realize how much the kids had grown and it ended up being to small for each of them. We made do with what we had and the kids had fun anyway. This was the first year we have had a trampoline in the snow. The kids had so much fun jumping in the snow, having a caged in snow ball fight, and pushing each over. I was a big baby and took the pictures from inside the house so this is the best I got! 













There wasn't really enough snow for sledding so they played outside on the trampoline until their noses and fingertips couldn't take it anymore. They came inside with their red noses wanting some hot chocolate. We made hot chocolate, sat at the counter, and talked about how fun that was. I love these times so much. When there is nothing open, nothing to do, and we can just hang out together and have sweet conversations. They fight a lot but its at times where they realize they have nothing else to do but play together that they seem to get along the best.













No comments:

Post a Comment