Monday, November 30, 2015

November pics

A picture of Hudson and his buddies in Sunday School and a couple pictures of Hudson and Will playing in rain puddles after gymnastics. Its the little things!




Hadley and Lottie created their own "Critter Club." Hadley has been reading a book series of the same name where four friends babysit animals and also care for lost animals until they can find a home. It is such a sweet set of books. So Lottie and Hadley made a sign (I wish I had taken a picture of it) and filled a wagon with examples of animals they would watch. Basically, they said only animals under 1 year of age and only from 12pm-3pm. Needless to say, they didn't get any takers and I was pretty happy about that!


Hadley has been begging me for months to get her haircut. We just kept having things come up and finally she couldn't wait any longer. I was a little nervous because I love her super long hair but it turned out so cute. This is definitely the shortest it has been since she ever grew it out in the first place.


This was a picture that came home from school. I think its sweet that the place he likes to go is his best friend, Will's, house but I was also really impressed with his house. And every part of it had a purpose. He told me about the windows, the chimney, and the scribbles are the messes inside the boys room. I'm not so sure about that part because every time I've seen their rooms Ive been surprised at how clean they are!


Lunch with my little guy. I don't get to do this very often, unfortunately, but he just doesn't let me leave without crying. He does so great at dropoff but I think he's just tired and ready to go. It makes me so sad and just messes up his day so its easier to not go up at lunch. But he sure does love it when he gets a sonic surprise!


Our house won "yard of the month" this month. It was a surprise to be looking through our neighborhood magazine and come across our picture. Matt took great pride in it!


More pics of Bauer and his best friend (and one with Daddy too):






                                               

Just a few Thanksgiving pictures. I have tried to be more present this year and realize I don't need to lug around my big camera to all our family functions. But I did manage to get one of Hadley with her cousins and Hudson with his daddy. Somehow, I didn't get a single picture from the Adams' Thanksgiving. All the girl cousins got to spend the night with Rebecca after our Thanksgiving get together. The last picture is of breakfast the next morning. Looks like they all had a great time!






Aiden came back in not such an exciting way this year! He must have known we were really busy and did a more low-key appearance this year. He still surprised us with some hot chocolate, s'mores kit, and stickers. And a note telling the kids what he expected of them this year. I love the excitement each time Aiden arrives!

The Baker's invited us to their house to watch the OU/OSU game. Matt had gone to the game so I took the kids over for some gameday fun. It had iced all weekend long and Hadley had been out that day sledding with her daddy so about 30 minutes before it was time to leave she passed out on the chair. I let her sleep a bit before waking her up to head over there. The drive there was fine as most of the roads had cleared but tree limbs were still snapping everywhere as we were driving. We had a great time. Lots of appetizers, pizza, cookies, and screaming kids. The Haggards came over as well so it was definitely a housefull. I LOVE this picture of Will and Hudson. What is the coincidence that they would even have the same number on their jerseys?! Just a few minutes into the 3rd quarter the power went out! The kids thought it was pretty awesome. We lit lots of candles and they put on quite a dance party for us. We lasted about another hour and when the power was still off we decided to call it quits for the night. My kids were pretty bummed that everyone couldn't just come spend the night at our house...but they were also asleep before we even got halfway home!





No comments:

Post a Comment