Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Very Pinterest Christmas

A few months ago my friend, Katy, asked me if I would volunteer to help with a women's night at Church. Each Christmas the Church puts on a different theme and this year it is "A Very Pinterest Christmas." We had committees where we were in pairs. We came up with a craft and Katy did the majority of the work from there! We had to tell her what supplies we needed and she ordered it all in bulk. Women signed up online for particular crafts and ours filled up immediately. They added 50 more spots and those filled up as well. It was a little stressful as Kristin (my partner) and I are not the most creative people. So....lots of planning meetings and setting up....and fast forward to the night of. 

We checked everyone in and directed them where to go. We had lots of pinterest-inspired snacks set out for them to eat and then a quick devotional before breaking to our groups. It was so beautiful and well done! I really think everyone loved the decorations. In our rooms, Kristin and I had everything set up. Thankfully, Melissa Adams called me and offered to help so she was there to direct as well. I feel like it all went smoothly and everyone was pleased with their finished products. Some pictures from tonight:












No comments:

Post a Comment