Thursday, December 10, 2015

Crossings Christmas Program

I can easily say that the Crossings Christmas program is one of my favorite nights of the year. I LOVE watching the kids sing and it helps that they both sing their little hearts out. They are such performers and have big smiles on their faces while always making sure we are watching. This was Hudson's first year to sing in the sanctuary with the big kids. The pre-k and Kindergarten students sing together and afterwards the 1st - 4th graders have their own program with singing and speaking parts. I am sure glad they were at different times because we watched Hudson sing on the far right of the stage and then had to bolt across to the other side of the sanctuary where we got great seats to watch Hadley sing in the next program. The songs were so precious and it makes my heart so happy to see them so excited to sing about Jesus!

Matt had his Chesapeake office party before the program so after getting the kids ready we got up to the school a little early for some pictures. There is a great chalkboard wall in the atrium so I thought it would be fun to get a couple cute pictures of them there. Of course, Hudson had to be a stinker for the first one just to get us laughing..,








We got a few pictures with our friends, Grace and Bryson.





Look at that precious smile and wave. He looked over at us after each song and would give us the cutest grin. His teacher said he was her favorite kid to watch singing because he was tapping his foot during each of the songs.

                                                   






While waiting on Hadley's program to start we got a couple pictures with Sophie and Campbell and one with Jude and Will.



Sweet Hadley's turn. I feel like she is looking so grown up now! She has lost that little baby face and I have a hard time believing I am watching my EIGHT year old up there. Hadley was just as sweet on stage and I loved the couple pictures I got from her teacher who was sitting right in front. She sure does love to sing!







More pictures with friends and cousins!











No comments:

Post a Comment