Thursday, November 12, 2015

Coffee Date

Each Thursday is my day with Hudson. I had this time with Hadley and I love having this time with him as well. He starts school full time next August and so I know our days together are limited. We go to gymnastics at 10:30 so we have started a tradition of going to Aspen coffee at 9:30. He sometimes gets a muffin but usually he gets his sprite in a "coffee cup" and I drink my coffee. The best part is that the girls now expect him each Thursday and they have his sprite and my coffee waiting for us when we come in the door. He loves is and flirts with the girls with his big smile. We sit at a table and talk about the day. Sometimes I check emails and he plays some games on his iPad. And sometimes we play games together. It is absolutely a time a cherish with him and we've made lots of memories in that booth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment