Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Pictures

I dropped the kids off in carpool, which I only do on Tuesdays, and always love watching them walk in. This time Hudson stood in front of the car and kept YELLING, "I love you, Mommy. Have a good day!" He kept standing there because I'm not sure he could see me inside the car waving at him. 


A few pictures of the kids with their friends at birthday parties and at school.




Hadley and Lottie made a hop-scotch that went all the way to 100. It's hard to see in the picture but it curves all the way around the driveway.





Hudson likes to make his own PB&J sandwiches now. It may take a little longer and ends up with a lot more jelly but at least he's helping out!


It was a hard decision for Hadley to decide NOT to donate her hair. I think too many people always tell her how pretty her hair is and it was just too much for her.

Hudson went to a Spaghetti Eddie birthday party and LOVED it. He wasted no time working himself up to the front of the room where he played guitar, danced, and sang to every song. I couldn't quit taking pictures because I typically would have thought this was out of his comfort zone.





And, lastly, some more pictures of the many cuddles around our house. Some are forced on us by Bauer but most of them are welcomed by the kids!






Pajama day at school.



No comments:

Post a Comment