Thursday, February 19, 2015

Science Museum field trip

I was so excited to find out that Hadley's field trip fell on a Thursday again and I would be able to go without taking off work. This time it was as the Science Museum. I dropped both kids off at school, went back to Hadleys class, and loaded kids up in the car to head out. We had a great time. I don't think the kids learned a single thing but at least they had fun. We made it to just about every exhibit but the favorites had to be the gymnastics area, the rides on the Segway, and the grossology exhibit. After eating lunch we had about another hour to play before heading back to school.

Here are lots of pictures from our day. I am so thankful to do these fieldtrips with Hadley and love seeing her interact with all her school friends!











No comments:

Post a Comment