Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Our incredible nanny, Sarah, helped the kids paint and make some picture frames for us and had them wrapped and waiting on the table when we got home from work. Such a sweet surprise and Hadley was so excited to give them to us!


Just a few more pictures of my Valentines (minus my biggest one). Unfortunately, Matt and I are terrible at getting pictures of each other. And getting a picture together happens once in a blue moon. So we will settle with these pictures for today. But even without pictures to show it, I have spent 8 Valentine's days with Matt and love him more with each one. He is the most amazing father to our kids and husband to me!

Hudson spotted sissy on the couch and had to climb up to sit beside her.

Getting a little help.

Watching a little TV together:






A little playing on the bed. Loving this silly face:

And, of course, this face too!


No comments:

Post a Comment