Friday, February 10, 2012

Future photographer?

Both Hadley and Hudson quickly got used to having a camera in front of their face. I have ALWAYS cherished pictures and once I got married and had kids it became even more important to me to capture all the wonderful memories and blessings that I have been given. I have already enjoyed looking back at pictures almost 5 years old and bringing back the memories of Hadley as a baby.

So back to the reason for this post. Hudson is much more interested in the camera than Hadley ever was and it makes it pretty hard to get a picture of him. He immediately wants the camera the second I lift it up to take a picture resulting in me trying to distract him or, on rare occasions, giving him the camera and taking pictures with my phone instead.

Here is one of those times....I think we may have a future photographer on our hands!

1. The face we get when we say, "Cheese"

2. Figuring out the camera settings:

3. And he's already got it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment