Monday, February 13, 2012

Cupcakes with my sweetest Valentine

Hadley and I went to the store and bought all the stuff to make Valentine's cupcakes. We had cupcake liners with hearts, funfetti cake mix, pink icing, sprinkles, and heart cupcake toppers. Hadley has helped me make cupcakes before but this time she did EVERY single bit of it other than a little help filling the liners. She was so proud of herself and, of course, I was too!

Apron is on and we are ready:


Concentrating:




She even managed to sneak a few licks (so she thought). She kept saying, "Mommy, will you look that way please?" Thankfully, these cupcakes weren't shared with anyone else!








I love all the girly fun I have with my little girl. She is the sweetest Valentine I could have ever dreamed of. She loves to make us happy, cuddle, and cries if one of us possibly forgets to hug and kiss her goodbye in the morning. She is idolized by her little brother already and she loves him just as much. When it comes to her Valentine, I think it's her brother that has her heart. She tells us almost daily, "I really want to be a grown-up and get married. But it's ok Daddy, I am only going to marry Hudson."

No comments:

Post a Comment