Thursday, December 15, 2011

Silhouettes

I found a lady on the internet that does original silhouettes, where she looks at a picture and cuts out a piece of black paper using tiny scissors. I took a picture of Hudson's profile and then looking back through our millions of pictures, I found a profile picture of Hadley at the exact same age (14 months). I mailed them in to her and got these back about a week later:

They are perfect and brought me to tears! The silhouettes show how much they really look alike and the sweet innocence of a one year old. It is fun to see Hadley's picture and remember her with her short hair and tiny bows always on her head. I have already taken another profile picture of Hadley and when Hudson turns 4 I plan on taking another one of him and adding to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment