Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hetrick and Holloman office party

Matt and I hosted our first office Christmas party. I had a lot to live up to as Matt's partner and his wife have always hosted before and can throw a fabulous party. But it turned out great and everyone had a wonderful time!

Friday night I came home from work at noon to barely make it in the door before I was blasted with the vicious stomach bug. I can honestly say I have never been so sick (in a 24 hour period) in my life. Anyway, I will spare the details but I can say setting up for the party and disinfecting the entire house after a full day of throwing up is more than difficult. Thankfully, I have an incredible husband that took on most of the load so that I could recover.

Moving on...
We decided to have Big Truck Tacos cater the party which was the best decision we made. They pulled their truck right outside our patio door where everyone went outside to order their tacos, and they provided lots of tasty appetizers and sides. I wish I had gotten a picture of the truck but you will just have to take my word for it that it created the greatest atmosphere!

Here are some of the pictures of some decorations:






As you can tell, this office knows how to have fun and we had to be prepared.



Gift exchange with all the girls.






We feel incredibly blessed for Matt to have such a wonderful office staff. They care about each other, care about the patients, and they were such a big part in making 2011 such a great year for Matt and Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment