Sunday, November 27, 2011

A magazine surprise


The other day Hadley and I walked out to get the mail which, of course, was filled with another heaping pile of magazines. It amazes me how much wasted paper is put through circulation around the holidays. Anyway, we went back inside and I quickly sorted through the magazines, throwing out the ones we didn't need. Just as I was throwing away the last of the magazines I noticed that the front cover of "Home Mag" looked very similar to our house. Hadley, sitting right beside me, even noticed the same thing and said, "Mommy, that's our house." After looking a little closer I realized it WAS our house. Yes, it is only a local magazine and only an advertisement for Monte Cristo ironworks who made our front door, but it was still exciting and surprising to see they chose our front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment