Monday, November 28, 2011

Hadley's got it figured out

The other day we were at Target and Hadley screamed the moment she saw this Barbie suitcase. She said, "Mommy, I HAVE to have this!!!" After telling her no because we were just there for groceries she said, "ok, well I will just ask Santa for it and he will get it for me."

And, as for having it figured out...Hadley decided she would pick out her own outfit to run a couple errands and go to Holland's house. When she came downstairs in this outfit she was just too proud of herself for me to not let her wear it. A longsleeve shirt with a tank top over it, leggings with gym shorts on top, and pocahontas dress up shoes. The best part was watching her smile ear to ear when people told her how cute she looked. And even better was me trying to convince her the next day to not wear it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment