Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hadley's first day of school

Lots of pictures from Hadley's actual first day of school! She was ready before 7:15 and could not have been more excited to walk out the door. I ended up having to wake Hudson up to get her to school in time. I see her holding the sign saying 2nd grade and it blows my mind. This has been a fast 8 years! 


 I guess she still had a little waking up to do...







And then I had to torture myself by putting this together! I feel like she has had a ton of growth and maturity in this past year.


I think she was getting a little nervous in these pictures but maybe it was just me wearing off on her. My stomach was in knots. I knew she would have a great day but I also knew how much I would miss her today. This has been my favorite summer yet and we have had so much fun together. Its going to be quite an adjustment to not have her smiling face with me each day I'm off work!



Hudson and I had a great day playing but neither of us could wait to go pick her up. Hudson ran right into her class and gave her a big hug. I think it was a great day for her! She took a picture with Reese in front of the school (this is the first year for them to not be together) and then gave me a huge smile in the car when I asked how the first day went. I'm really praying for a good year for her but I have no doubt this easy-going girl will do just fine!



No comments:

Post a Comment