Monday, August 31, 2015

August pics

Hadley and her friend, Riley, from school who is also on our main rival team of softball. She is such a sweet friend from school that spent the afternoon with us. 


Sweet sleeping Hudson. Have I ever gone a month of not taking a picture of the kids sleeping? And I love this picture because I didn't realize until I uploaded it that he has money in his pocket. This kid stashes money everywhere. I am constantly finding it in his pant pockets and I'm actually scared of how much he has lost over the past few months!


So I got my brand new Infiniti QX80 and I LOVE it. I got used to the size really fast and it has been such an awesome car so far. But, unfortunately, with only 400 miles on my tires I noticed one was going flat. I kept putting air in it only to see it was still going flat. Ryan found the "nail" in the tire as I was leaving the lake one day. I made an appointment at a tire store the next day to get it patched and it turns out I had SCISSORS in my tire! What? So I had to have the tire replaced. A 400 mile tire replaced. Wonderful!


When these two play together it is just my favorite thing to watch. This was an especially good day of no fighting from the time they woke up until they went to bed! They were even laughing as they brushed their teeth in the mirror.




Hadley's first spirit day at school. And no worries, she didn't get hurt. She just plays on these crutches every.single.day! We always know she is coming when we hear the clanking of the crutches on the wood floor.



Hadley went to a friends house and Matt was playing golf so I took Hudson over to Ryan and Lisa's to visit they boys. They had so much fun playing with toys and riding around in the backyard for a while. It's never easy to get Hudson out of there!




First week of school is over and it called for a trip to the park. Hadley's friend, Grace, came with us to celebrate.




More pictures of Hudson and his buddy! Bauer loves to crawl up on Hudson's lap and be loved on. And Hudson must love it too because each time he says, "Mommy, take a picture!"






We went down to the Myriad gardens for some 5 and 8 year old pictures of the kids. Afterwards it was nice weather so we changed clothes, played at the splash pad, and ate some ice cream. If my allergies weren't going absolutely insane it would have been a perfect day.






Some random pictures of Hudson working out with daddy, Hadley becoming quite the reader, school pics, and pictures with friends. Our monthly pictures sure have changed a lot and include a lot more in uniforms now. I'm already ready for summer again!







This picture is one of my favorites. I got up on Saturday morning and wanted to surprise the kids with donuts. When I pulled into the driveway I saw these smiling faces waving at me, so excited. They had figured me out. I love that they still haven't even put on clothes. I truly feel like we must have the happiest kids in the morning because they always wake up in the best moods!


And softball season has started! We have enjoyed practicing on the driveway and getting ready for the first game. Of course, I have a bunch of videos of the first game but only one picture....and its of the little brothers getting dirty. But for the record, we did have a win the first game and Hadley had two hits! Go Pixies!



No comments:

Post a Comment