Saturday, April 25, 2015

Daddy Daughter Dance

Hadley and her daddy attended their 3rd Daddy/Daughter dance on Saturday. This is one of their favorite nights together and I think it is as equally for me to see them getting a night together. Hadley was diagnosed with pneumonia the day before and though she seemed to feel ok we were hesitant to let her go. However, we decided to get her ready and Matt would just try and keep her a "little" calm throughout the night.  I love the way Hadley looks up to her daddy and I love the way he looks at her. He has such a special love for his little girl. It is always fun to get Hadley all dressed up, her hair fixed, and pictures taken for the fun night. I really loved the dress she picked out to wear this year and she just looked so beautiful and grown up!
 










Once daddy was ready he joined in for some pictures. I think she is starting to look so much like her daddy!









After I was done with my marathon of pictures I drove followed them to Charlotte's house for a couple more. These three girls were ready for a fun night!



Matt said Hadley had so much fun stealing the microphone from the DJ, playing with friends, dancing, and watching the big girls dance. She came home with some face paint and a balloon animal and was ready for bed! It was a big night after being diagnosed with pneumonia the day before. Time for this little one to rest!







2 comments:

  1. Spread her legs daddy lets see that snatch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice short dress good she forgot panties id take a peek up if I could also have a little taste?

    ReplyDelete