Monday, March 16, 2015

Zoo Day

Last year I took the kids to the zoo over Spring break and took note that I would NEVER do it again on such a busy week. We had to park a mile away and I think all the animals were hiding from all the chaos.

Fast forward to this year when I quickly forgot about it and gladly accepted an invitation for a playdate at the zoo with lots of Hudson's school friends. It wasn't until we pulled in the parking lot that the memories came back. However, we seemed to get a little bit better parking spot this year and with the kids being just a little older it ended up being just fine. With 11 kids (10 of them 4 years and under) we still managed to stay together and had very few meltdowns. In fact, I am so proud to say both of my kids behaved so well and didn't even throw a fit when it was time to go! Hadley was an absolute joy to have there as she loved being a little "mommy" to all the kids. And she was so patient and understanding the entire day. I kept telling her how much I appreciated all the help and how wonderful she was being! We had a great time, with great weather, but next time hopefully it will be a little less crowded....








Trying to put on a pretend "mad" face....but it didn't last long.



No comments:

Post a Comment