Sunday, March 15, 2015

1st Lemonade stand

I had a baby shower to go to and Matt stayed home with the kids. Holland came over to play as well. It wasn't 10 minutes into the shower when Matt texted me a picture of Holland and Hadley set up at the curb with a sign they had made, lemonade, peach tea, and a few toys to play with while they waited for customers. They also used their cash register Hadley had gotten for Christmas and they put real money in it. It was so fun to get the text...such a good daddy to set it up for them. I KNOW Hadley was thrilled since she has been asking for a lemonade stand for a while now!
 

When I got back to the house I noticed they had gained a few employees. I also think, collectively, they had drank over half the lemonade they had made. Hadley was pretty excited to tell me her Aunt E was her first customer and they had had several since. The kids ended up splitting over $20 but they didn't even seem to care about the money. They said they had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!




No comments:

Post a Comment