Thursday, March 19, 2015

Elevation Trampoline and Hudson's first sleepover

Hadley and Hudson have been begging to go to Elevation Trampoline park so we made plans to meet the McCulloughs over Spring Break. It has never been my favorite place due to my fear of a broken appendage or back but I got over it and knew the kids would have fun! They did have a great time although Kase hurt his ankle and Hadley hurt her wrist. And they jumped their little hearts out for over an hour. We got lots of slo motion video as requested by the kids but only one picture...


After Elevation we ate lunch at Chick-fil-A and then all the kids came to our house for a movie while Amber went to check on her grandma who is in the hospital. The kids ended up spending the entire afternoon here playing and had such a great time together.



We met back up around 6 and Amber asked if Hudson and Hadley wanted to spend the night. My first thought was that there was NO way Hudson would do it but he immediately screamed "yes!!!" and was ready to pack his bags. I couldn't believe it. I still half expected a call in the middle of the night but surprisingly it never came. Amber said Hudson did great, though he was the last to fall asleep!


We met at 10:00 the next morning at Penn Square to take all the kids to see Cinderella. Hudson was so proud to tell me he made it all night and was ready to spend the night again! Hadley and Kinley always have so much fun together and she was all smiles.



Cinderella was such a cute movie. I think Amber and I liked it just as much as the kids. What a fun 24 hours for these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment