Monday, November 17, 2014

Home Alone and Snow day part II

We woke up this morning knowing school was cancelled. But the kids were still excited to see the snow still covering the ground. We made plans for the day starting with a movie...

I thought it would be fun to let the kids watch Home Alone for the first time. Knowing they would think the robbery scene would be hilarious, I had my camera ready to capture their faces. And I am so glad I did....some of these made me laugh so hard while posting them. From the looks of the pictures, Hadley seems to be a little more concerned when the bad guys were getting hurt while Hudson cracked up and kept yelling "That's what you get!" 

Enjoy the facial expressions...











This picture had to be my favorite:





While watching Home Alone, Charlotte called to ask if Hadley could go see a movie with her at 2:00. She, of course, was more than excited and quickly ran up to change her clothes. When she was ready we still had quite a bit of time to spare and decided to make some cookies and get some chili cooking for tonight. The kids were a big help and Hadley loved reading the recipe while Hudson liked dumping all the ingredients!












We had a great day together. No one wanted to play out in the snow again which was definitely fine by me. While Hadley was at the movie Hudson and I stayed dressed in our jammies and had a day of playing inside. I wouldn't mind a few more snow days before the season ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment