Saturday, April 20, 2013

Buck is One!

I can't believe Buck is already 1! He is such a sweet, happy boy and we had a great time celebrating him at his birthday party. Lisa and Ryan planned a "ball" party for him and they had a bounce house as well as balls EVERYWHERE for the kids to play with. The kids LOVED playing in the bounce house and Matt and I wore ourselves out in there as well. Ryan grilled some amazing buffalo burgers and we all filled up on chips and dips, and cake. And the grand finale included Buck destroying his cake! I have never seen a one year old devour almost the entire cake (and he would have had they not taken it away). Happy Birthday Buck!

The cute party favors for the kids:











It started out with a small taste...



...but quickly turned in to handfuls.

No time to smile, I've got too much cake in my mouth!


No comments:

Post a Comment