Friday, January 4, 2013

Legos

Six months ago I would have told you that I cannot believe they have an entire store devoted to Legos in the mall. And I really didn't see the fascination with Legos anyway.You spend so much time building something and then I didn't understand what you did with it.

And then...

Hadley got her first Lego set from her cousin, Sloan, for Christmas. Today while Hudson was sleeping we decided to get it out and put it together. I am not sure who had more fun. I loved watching her flip through the book and put her cafe together and it took everything I had not to put it together myself. We laughed and had some great conversations while we built the whole thing in one day. When Hudson woke up (we knew he would destroy it) we decided to take a break and Hadley and daddy finished it up when he got home. I even found myself getting online and looking up Lego Friends to see which one we could buy next. 








Not quite the finished product yet but we took one last picture before taking a little break. She was so proud of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment