Monday, October 15, 2012

Sister's shadow

I just love how much Hadley and Hudson adore each other. I feel like I am so lucky that they very rarely fight (thanks to Hadley being so easy going). I feel like in the past few months Hudson has become completely enamored with his big sister and follows her everywhere. He is literally steps behind her at all times and we sometimes have to remind her that everything she does he is going to try and do as well. Hadley does not mind playing the "mommy" role one bit!

One of our favorite things to do on nice days is take bike rides while Hudson follows around on his four-wheeler. Hadley takes a specific path to a cul-de-sac near our house and Hudson follows her up and down sidewalks and winding through the street. Then she always stops at this particular house, sits down on a pole in the drainage ditch, and her and Hudson have conversations while I pretend to not be watching. She tells him about life as a 5 year old and what all he has to look forward to. It completely melts my heart to see them becoming such good friends. 






No comments:

Post a Comment