Monday, March 12, 2012

Shower for Baby Buck

We had a wonderful baby shower for my sister-in-law, Lisa, and her baby boy that should be arriving in just a few more weeks! We had lots of friends and family and, as always, too much food. The day was perfect...

Flower arrangement:
The guests wrote their wishes for the baby. I know Lisa and Ryan loved looking at sweet (and sometimes funny) things that everyone wrote.


Desserts!





Guests arriving:

Erin and Lynn:
Lisa and the grandmothers:


She got so many great gifts!
Even Peyton got some presents too...
Peyton got her little brother a Moose blanket
Quilt made by my Grandmother. She has hand-quilted and stitched each of the great-grandkids a matching quilt.
The hands that made the quilt:
Hadley, Peyton, and Story were great helpers!
Lisa with the Hostesses:
Papa and Ryan made an appearance as well
I could not be more excited to have another nephew and with my baby being 18 months old, I can't wait to hold a little newborn again. For now we will just wait and say lots of prayers for a healthy pregnancy and delivery for both Lisa and Buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment