Sunday, January 8, 2012

A great start


So I have taken a bit of a break from my "journaling." As much as I love to write down some of my favorite memories, I always do it when the kids are sleeping and I just needed a little time to relax after the holidays and not jump on the computer as soon as they were in bed.

Anyway, we have had a wonderful start to the new year. Matt has played some golf, I got a much needed massage, the kids are back in school and not stir-crazy anymore, and life has gotten much more back to normal.

Here are some pictures of the fun we have been having.

After a movie date with her daddy, Hadley and I had a mall date and dinner. Here she is not wanting me to take her picture:
Giving in:
Proof that boxers ARE the best dogs with kids! He would lay here for hours and let Hudson bounce on his stomach, tug on his ears, and practically pull his eyelids off...


Hadley is teaching Hudson all about helicopters.

How does this kid already take up the entire crib? Slow down! Oh, and nice teeth marks all over the crib rails!
Even a busted lip and bloody nose won't keep me from smiling!




Straight out of the bath and immediately into Cinderella's wedding dress. Of course, she won't give me a normal smiling pose.
Still trying to give up naps and it just isn't working too well. Mama and Papa got Hadley and her American Girl doll matching dresses and it has been a fight to not wear it EVERYDAY! So cute though.



No comments:

Post a Comment