Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wonderful weather!

While Matt is at the Masters (more on that once he comes home), I have gotten to spend A LOT of time with my babies! Thankfully, we have had wonderful weather and have spent the past 3 days outside. Who knew it could be 90 in the beginning of April? We have played in the backyard, gone on walks, went to the park, and had lots of help from Mama too! Today my parents took Hadley and Peyton to the lake and Hudson went to Lolly and Pop's house so I had a few hours to run errands. It is amazing how much I can get done with no kids and a plan!

Here is an overload of pictures from the weekend so far:

sweet sister



looks like they are having a conversation





In school, they have line-leaders each day. Hadley LOVES to be the line-leader at home too.



Hudson's new fedora. A little big but still so cute!



Hadley getting her babies and lipstick ready for a walk.



Spending a lot of time naked this weekend!





DIVA!



Watching the kids play at the park.


We have had a lot of fun! I am, however, very grateful for a husband that works 8-5 and doesn't have to travel! We are ready for daddy to come home...

No comments:

Post a Comment