Thursday, April 21, 2011

Matt's trip to the Masters

When Matt got home from the Masters I asked how it was and he said, "Great." I never get an excessive amount of details but I think I got enough to put together a short post.

Matt planned a trip to the Masters with his twin brother, Drew and a friend from dental school, Barrett. He left on Thursday night and the three boys got to play golf at the Augusta Country Club on Friday. Matt said it was so beautiful and so green, but also a really difficult course. Here are a couple pictures from the golf course that day:

Matt and Drew



Drew, Barrett, and Matt



On Saturday the guys went to a dental CE course all about implants. They claim this was the reason for the trip but I think it was just the excuse to go to the Masters tournament! Either way, I am glad they went and had such a good time. 

And FINALLY, on Sunday they went to the final round of the Masters. They had a blast but I am so sad he was not able to come home with any pictures. I am not sure if you can take a camera in but Matt was depending on being able to take pictures with his phone and found out once he got there that they don't even allow you to take your phone inside. Matt said it was more beautiful than the tv can show. It was also hotter than he expected too. And as much fun as it was, he said toward the end you could hardly see the green because of how many people were there. None the less, they said it was an incredible experience. And Hadley, Hudson and I scored some pretty great merchandise. We each got a hat and a couple of shirts. I will have to take some pictures of the kids wearing their new gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment