Friday, April 13, 2018

Mother Son Date night

This was the 2nd mother/son date night for Hudson and I. Crossings had it at the bowling alley this year and it was a fun change. We had a great night and Hudson was the best date. He would run off with his friends for a second and then immediately come back to make sure I was having a good time.  He really did want to be with me the whole time which was so sweet. At the end of the night, right before we left, Hudson asked me for $35 and he would pay me back. Some of his friends had gone to play video games and that was really the only reason I could think he needed the money. When I said no he said it was ok but as we walked out the door he pointed to a case of plastic rings with a 35 sign beside them. He told me he had really wanted to buy the ring for me. He didn't even know they were only 35 tickets, and instead felt like it was completely worth spending $35 on a plastic ring just for me. So sweet! Such a great night with great memories. 











No comments:

Post a Comment