Sunday, April 8, 2018

Egg Hunt at the Lake

Finally we got a year with some decent weather for our annual egg hunt at the lake. Mom worked hard to fill all the eggs and had to plan even more since she invited so many kids. We had quite the crew but it made it even more fun. Before everybody got there we decorated some hard boiled eggs with the new Egg decorator I had bought. It was so much fun, made the prettiest eggs, and I can't believe I forgot to get any pictures of them. The kids loved it!













So many kids. I feel like the oldest aren't far from outgrowing the egg hunts which puts a big knot in my stomach. How did this happen so fast? They still had so much fun this year and even helped the little kids some too.



























Great food, friends, and family. I am so thankful for these times together and the great memories we are making. 




No comments:

Post a Comment