Saturday, November 4, 2017

Soul de Soul for Hadley, OSU football for Hudson

Hadley had a dance convention weekend and it worked out great that OSU had a home game as well. It worked out great. I spent the weekend with Hadley watching her dance and they boys had a fun OSU weekend. Hudson even got to hang out with his buddies at the game. I love watching Hadley dance. Conventions are definitely not her favorite and she loves competitions much more but she still has fun with her friends and gains lots of confidence each time. She has the best attitude and does not give up. She is appreciative of me being there and always says it was so much fun. 









Matt didn't pull through with a lot of pictures but I sure love the one he did get! Cute boys. Hudson told me he had the best time at the game with his daddy. He even came home with a few more OSU clothing items....no surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment