Saturday, November 11, 2017

OU Football game

Its not very often we make it to Norman, especially for a football game. We have raised some OSU fans and I don't mind at all because Stillwater is so much fun on game days. However, when my Theta friends called to organize a tailgate party for an OU game I was really excited to take the kids. Hudson had a soccer game so Matt stayed with him and they came afterwards. Hadley was excited to come with me and meet all my friends kids. She knew she was going to be the oldest and was more than ready to help entertain! 



Those of us that could go early met at the Mont for appetizers and swirls. We spent many nights in the "blue room" in college so we were flooded with memories while sitting there telling stories. 



Those of us with girls left the Mont to take our girls to the Theta house. Hadley has been outside before but never inside. She was pretty amazed at how big it was. She loved seeing all the rooms I stayed in and our big study hall.




While I went to find a parking spot, Hadley rode with a couple girls to head back to the stadium. They rode with one of the guys that pulls you on his bike. She thought it was so fun. 


Some pictures from the tailgate. We had more than enough food and lots of fun! The kids loved playing together and acted like they had known each other forever. I had the best time seeing friends I hadn't seen in a couple years. Made me realize how much I miss these girls! Hoping we can make this an annual tradition. And I have to give some credit to Matt. He was so supportive and didn't even mind being in Norman too much!










No comments:

Post a Comment