Monday, October 30, 2017

October pictures

The first month of school Hudson's class won the "Fruits of the Spirit Award" and now the second month Hadley's class won! Thats pretty crazy for the fact that only 9 of the 20 classes win each year. They were both so excited to have won. 


Lots of playing outside! Basketball, golf, baseball, softball, swimming. We are loving this fall weather.










Well child checks....both kids are in the 21st percentile for weight and the 50th for height. I could't believe that they were the exact same! Healthy kids. In fact, Dr. Stephens even talked about how he never even gets to see the kids.


We had a free minute so we made a last minute decision for Hadley and I to go watch Peyton sing in her vocal music program. They did such a good job. I look at this picture and cannot believe how old Peyton looks!


I know I've posted pics like this before but I LOVE reading with Hadley and I love that she always wants me to read with her. We pick out some pretty cute books and its time for us to just relax and enjoy time together.


Another tournament. I have totally lost track and have no idea how they did in this one. But either way...cute pictures.



Watching iPads and reading....



Ryan and Lisa have become great friends with some neighbors of theirs and they had a pumpkin carving party. They invited us to come so we bought some pumpkins and cookies and went over there while Matt was at an OSU game. We had a great time carving pumpkins and I was so impressed at how well the kids did on their own! Neither of them wanted any of my help.







No comments:

Post a Comment