Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sweet Bauer

Bentley has been extremely difficult while building this pool. He wants to go in and out ALL the time and we have no fence so every time he scratches I have to take him out front on the leash so he won't keep scratching. He also wakes up at 4:30 every day and I don't love walking him that early in the morning when it's still so dark. THANKFULLY, Mama and Papa offered to keep him for several weeks while we finish the pool. It will help us tremendously! So he has gone to their house and now I just have Bauer to walk. I have actually loved every minute of walking him. It takes a little more time getting ready in the mornings because I have to work that in but he has become such an easy dog on the leash and I love watching him get so excited each day. He is such a sweet dog. 

I took a few pictures of him after one of our walks. He is a beautiful boxer...even with all that gray he is getting around his face. I sure hope we have several more years with him!







No comments:

Post a Comment