Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Hadley's big haircut

I'm a little embarrassed to say how long Hadley has been asking me to cut her hair and how long I have tried to hold her off because I LOVE her long hair. I truly think she has some of the most beautiful long hair for a girl her age and when so many girls can't pull it off, I just felt like it was perfect on her. Plus....I love ponytails and with such an active girl it sure is nice to be able to throw it in a quick ponytail. 

So, I finally gave in and you would have thought it was Christmas. Actually, she maybe was even more excited than she was on Christmas day. Hadley's haircut was scheduled for Wednesday after I got off work and I think it was the longest day ever for her. By the time we finally made it to the shop she was so giddy. I cringed as I watched the hair fall to the floor but as soon as it was finished I knew she made a great decision....


....she looked beautiful! And I loved it. And I also loved that one of the first things she said was, "mommy, I wish you still had your short hair so we could look like twins." I adore that she still loves to be around me and look like me!

We took lots of pics of her new hair and she just couldn't quit smiling. We stopped by to show a couple of her friends and sent pictures to all our family. She couldn't keep her hands out of her hair either and I loved seeing her so happy. I love your short hair, Hadley Brooke!







No comments:

Post a Comment